This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Programming w/ other GB stuff

Started by JonathanSilverman, May 21, 2015 · 2 Replies · 226 Views

JonathanSilverman

I have foundation & handstand.  And stretch.    

 

I have three rest days in my foundation+heandstand schedule.

 

There are three stretch courses,  do I fit them on the rest days?

 

I'm a raw (the opposite of seasoned, btw)  beginner. 

 

Apologies if this question was asked before.

Jacob Morsbøl

Just get those stretch series done once a week! Whether you do them after a training session or on a rest day is your choice. However, I prefer doing them after a training session. Furthermore, I find it a paradox to workout on your rest day ;-)

Jon Douglas

For a lot of people the stretch sessions are gonna require similar recovery standards as the workouts. If you trained strength on, say, MWF, it would be most productive to get your stretch sessions done the same day and then respect your rest days.

Respecting rest days goes a long way, even if you don't think you're working all that hard.