This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Can't feel the stretch on SL/PE4 iM

Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), May 21, 2015 · 2 Replies · 151 Views

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Hi there,

 

I can't feel the stretch on SL/PE4 iM.

 

I mainly feel a fairly intense compression on the side with the weight, but virtually no stretch on the other side.

 

Am I doing it wrong or is this actually an iM that's easy for me? :)

 

Cam

 

ps... I'm using a 25lb weight for this

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Hi Zach, here's the video:

 

https://youtu.be/szVDiZU_WKE

 

Thanks in advance for your advice.

 

Cam

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Thank you!!

 

I tried raising my arm up over my head, kicking the hip out more, and also allowing the weight to fall farther away from my leg, and those all helped intensify the stretch.

 

That should do me for a while :)

 

Cheers,

 

Cam