i need just a little help please

Started by mus0001, May 20, 2015 · 3 Replies · 962 Views

mus0001

Hello all, I had just a few questions. First, I have 24 and I weigh 86 kg for 1m79.

 

For some time, I am very worried, I really struggle to progress in my training. This concerns especially the "full planche" and the "front lever".

 

For now, I can hold a full planche (with perfect form) for 3s and a front lever (unfortunately not the perfect form) for 4s.

I ask myself the question, it is now one month I train for these two figures and I am always 3s and 4s.
Before these one month I took 7 months for the full planche.

For training to get the front lever, I can do 10 front raises up with straight arms and pelvis completely parallel to the ground but also 10 flags dragon but still impossible to hold for me when I try to do it with a form perfect.

My question is why I can not exceed 3s for the full planche and why I can not stand the "front lever" with perfect form?

Is what I'm period of stagnation?

If so, what can I do to break this stagnation?

PS: for the full planche and front lever, I've never gone through such steps tuck, advanced, straddle ...

 

Please somedy can tell me how can i progress effectively in these two figures.

 

Thanks for all

 

 

 

 

itaman8

One word: Foundation

It'll take you through each step on the way to front lever, planche and other basic gymnastics skills.

Jon Douglas

Pictures, or better still videos would also help in trying to identify your problems :)

korija

not enough conditioning behind you. You dont progress with strength training