Hi,
I find these very difficult at the mastery rep range - and I'm not 100% sure I'm doing them entirely correctly.
Specifically wrt leg position, amount of movement.
This is my last set on the 5 x 30r deload week.
Thanks for any feedback.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Koenraad Van Leemput, May 20, 2015 · 3 Replies · 94 Views
Hi,
I find these very difficult at the mastery rep range - and I'm not 100% sure I'm doing them entirely correctly.
Specifically wrt leg position, amount of movement.
This is my last set on the 5 x 30r deload week.
Thanks for any feedback.
It looks like your on the right track to me Koenraad. You could close the angel for your hips a bit, closer to 90deg. That will get your feet closer to your body so they don't hit the ground on the up motion like they do in a few reps.
I don't see much flicking or pumping to try to generate momentum. Try not to hold your breath.
Thanks for the feedback Ryan. I didn't even notice I was holding my breath ;-)
I'll keep working.
Koenraad Van Leemput said:Thanks for the feedback Ryan. I didn't even notice I was holding my breath ;-)
I'll keep working.
This is common. Dont focus on counting reps foucs on your breathing. I did the same mistake. When I started focusing on my breathing everything went easier.