Coach,
Having implemented your Integrated SSC Training for one cycle already (8 weeks), and now in the middle of my second (week 4), my strength has increased dramatically--and I mean dramatically. When I first started I could barely knock off 4 clean pullups and now I can do twenty. I am hooked on this training methodology for as long as my body will allow it, which hopefully is forever.
Anyway, this may be a dumb question but I'll ask it anyway: Since my strength is skyrocketing, is it ok for each new SSC for me to skip exercises in the progression order and jump ahead two or more exercises if my strength permits it? For example, I am currently doing L-pull ups but have found that XR Bulgarian Pull Ups (the next exercise in the progression order) would be too easy for me for 3X3-5. So would choosing, for example, Wide Grip L Pull-ups for my next SSC be an alright choice even though it's a few exercise ahead of L-Pull ups?
Thank you for your time Coach.
Jonathon