Generally speaking I am a beginner in gymnastics, of course I have some basic Bent Arm Strength as the past years I was going to a Gym. Just for the record I reach Bench Press at 150Lbs and Lat Pull Down machine at around 180Lbs, it ain't something ULTRA big but definatly not a beginner's numbers.
I was always into calisthenics and then gymnastics and I know many thing on how to aproach this type of trainning, Currently my routines consist of some solid Planche Leans work and Pseudo Planche push-ups, beginner Tuck FL, Half-L sits, Plank on rings so I can progress to Ring Support and some beginner assisted False Grip work.
The real deal is this: I always wanted to be able to do a god-damned Muscle Up, but I can't train for in a bar cuz from where I am training atm(my home) I don't have access to a bar that I can go on top of it, so Rings are the only way I can train but as I know Ring Muscle-Up is a bit advance move and need some "requirements" before start trainning it to avoid injuries, so the question is can I try and train some ultra beginner band assisted progression or better achive some skills first ?