This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Scheduling H1 and F1 together

Started by Welshy, May 19, 2015 · 2 Replies · 181 Views

Welshy

Hey folks!

Just bought F1 and I'm looking forward to this one so much and also planning to be very active on the forums too.

So, my question is about purchasing the handstand one course to compliment my Foundation One training. Has anyone else trained these two together this as an individual with medium recovery rate? If so how do program them alternate days? 1:2 split of H1:F1? or both on the same days?!

Any comments or thoughts welcome!

Thanks!

Matt

Jeremy Huston

I would guess most of us do both Foundation and Handstand.  In the beginning, H1 works as a nice active recovery for the Foundation strength work.  I did the 3-day Foundation split (M W F) with H1 on the in-between days (T Th).

jfreaksho

I like my rest days to be rest days, so I do a full F7 and H1, usually 3x/week.  However I'm pretty early in the program and I'm not sure how long I'm going to be able to maintain that.  I already feel like my forearm headstand is much more difficult than it could be because I am so fatigued by the time I get to it.