This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check

Started by itaman8, May 19, 2015 · 11 Replies · 117 Views

itaman8

How is my form?

trim.D5A9A7C1-2682-4A00-AA65-164871AC33E3.MOV

trim.21032B46-36D9-45DA-969C-646E1B2FAFD2.MOV

trim.638FF6F7-2CA6-4FE1-AFB7-5C7FCEEF11FA.MOV

trim.CE05CFB3-7F1B-404B-9AAF-91836FF35AF0.MOV

trim.F31C40A3-D691-452B-9789-2F4F5072C56F.MOV

trim.48C31FE0-35F2-445D-9E31-85E5A19696EB.MOV

itaman8

Someone? I want to know if my form is good.

chuchodani

SLS/SE3: Good, perhaps you can control the bottom portion a bit more. 

FL/PE5: Good !

sPL/PE6: I think still needs more lean, build it slowly and carefully

MN/PE2: Good, you can improve you compression.

HBP/PE2: I would add a little pause at the bottom position, and slow down the tempo just a little.

itaman8
chuchodani said:

SLS/SE3: Good, perhaps you can control the bottom portion a bit more. 

FL/PE5: Good !

sPL/PE6: I think still needs more lean, build it slowly and carefully

MN/PE2: Good, you can improve you compression.

HBP/PE2: I would add a little pause at the bottom position, and slow down the tempo just a little.

Thank you, chuchodani!

In sPL/PE6 I'll work on the lean but does my protraction and depression are good?

chuchodani

Protaction looks good, maybe you can get a little bit more of depression.

itaman8
chuchodani said:

Protaction looks good, maybe you can get a little bit more of depression.

Ok, I will work on it, thank you.

And by the way, I know this is a weird question, but how do you get your depression and protraction before coming into planche lean?

chuchodani

Exactly as you did in the video. First you start in a normal plank position, then you engage your max protraction and depression and start to lean forward. 

itaman8
chuchodani said:

Exactly as you did in the video. First you start in a normal plank position, then you engage your max protraction and depression and start to lean forward.

Oh, it's good to know!
itaman8

I forgot to upload this:

trim.1B0EEEE7-24EC-41C0-849B-77DA7EE4DC53.MOV

chuchodani

Nice Arch up !

itaman8
chuchodani said:

Nice Arch up !

Thank you!

Can I ask in which PE's or SE's you are?

chuchodani

 Of course, no problem: FL/PE2, sPL/PE1, SL/PE14, MN/SE5, SLS/SE5, HBP/PE2, RC/PE10.