This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Manna PE2 form check

Started by geoguy, May 18, 2015 · 3 Replies · 138 Views

geoguy

I went through weeks 9-12 again and this time cranked them all out with keeping my legs more straight. When I view my videos I think my legs need to come higher, but when I take a screen shot from the top of the movement, then I feel better. Please let me know! There are two videos and a screen shot of one of them. I would say my normal form is and average of those two.

trim.99842D03-3CC8-4F89-9910-A03C76AC61EC.MOV

trim.CBCCB3F7-CCC9-4D42-8248-F2181CCE9210.MOV

post-17004-0-27685000-1431965649_thumb.j

LateStarter@46

It looked like you had better ROM in the second video. [i liked the way you got up from the floor in the first video - wish I could do that!]

You can always keep on improving your ROM for PE2 whilst getting familiar with the technique for PE3 (which some people have found easier).

~Atticus

You're good to go to PE3.  Just keep on working on ROM -- for future PEs.

 

LateStarter@46 said:


It looked like you had better ROM in the second video. [i liked the way you got up from the floor in the first video - wish I could do that!]

You can always keep on improving your ROM for PE2 whilst getting familiar with the technique for PE3 (which some people have found easier).

 

I've found PE3 a little harder than I thought it would be -- I need to work harder on pike compression. Core strength is already there (I can do 5 x 15 reps) but ROM has some way to go.

geoguy

Thanks for the information guys.

I guess for getting up off the floor I just used the SLS/PE1 principle ;-)