This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/SE4 + SLS/SE4>iM form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, May 17, 2015 · 3 Replies · 181 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi all!

Today i tried for the first time these elements.

Here's Rocking Single Leg Squat SLS/SE4:

I guess I should keep the non-working leg fully extended, and not bent as I try to lift up... Am I right?

Anything else to fix?

 

And these Is Natural GLute Ham Raise SLS/SE4>iM:

Not at all sure about my form done correctly.

 

Could you check both of them? :)

Thank you!

 

 

dritar

How is the other leg :) ? It seems ok to me. For me the challenge in this one was being consistent on the weaker leg. Some days I would just ace it rolling up gracefully while other times I would stall on the way up or get up very ungracefully. 

Mark Collins

Are you wearing shoes because it is a gym rule?

Alessandro Di Sanzo
Mark Collins said:

Are you wearing shoes because it is a gym rule?

Teorically I should wear shoes, even though I perform almost all exercises without them. For single squat specific elements I prefer wear them because if I use only socks, I find it a bit slippery on that floor. If I use shoes or just bare-footed I didn't find any problem.

I would practice all the SLS-SE  only bare-footed, but that floor is not kept clean at all!  :D