Lose fat from belly

Started by irongymnast, August 19, 2009 · 3 Replies · 2,369 Views

irongymnast

I have a thin layer of fat in my lower belly. It cannot be noted by naked eye but I can feel it when I pinch it with my fingers.

How can I lose that fat? All kind of abdominal exercise don't help in losing it.

I don't have a special nutrition program, just eat healthy and I don't gain or lose any weight. That layer stays there.

Also, I'm 5.6'' and 69.5 kgs at the moment. What is the optimal weight for my height?

braindx

Nutrition is the key to losing fat.

Your optimal weight depends a lot on your genetics and other factors. Too tough to tell.

irongymnast

I don't understand fully though, should I eat some specific kind of food that will help eliminate the fat (fat dissolver) or eat less?

Sorry for the dumb questions.

braindx

See this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2498

Or any of the Paleo diet threads. That's what I'd recommend