I want to have both Mobility and strength of SLSPE1 checked. Altough I'm not ready for mastery as I'm still using a mat underneath for the strength part, I would like to have some inputs given on my forms!
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by xabier.errea, May 14, 2015 · 8 Replies · 119 Views
I want to have both Mobility and strength of SLSPE1 checked. Altough I'm not ready for mastery as I'm still using a mat underneath for the strength part, I would like to have some inputs given on my forms!
Thanks!
Change visibility setting to Unlisted.
Done!
SLS/PE1: Remeber to keep your chin tucked, it will help you in order to have a nice smooth roll.
Cool! thanks! what about the momentum? too much or its ok! I've read that for mastery you should be able to get a deep squat with heels together...
Any input for the skiers?
Try to keep the knees on the chest, and the pull the heels into the butt. This will help make the roll smoother.
It might even help for you to warm up by hugging the knees to your chest with your arms and rolling from your feet, to your upper back, and then return to your feet.
Hi again,
worked on mi SLS, can you pleas give advice again?
PE: Looks good to me !
iM: Maybe you can go a little bit deeper, due to the angle I'm not quite sure if you're using the proper depth.
normally i'm using a platform which is a couple inches lower than my knee and try to touch with my butt, so I can get a sense of the required movement depth