This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F4 Split Form Check

Started by Dylan Robertson, May 11, 2015 · 3 Replies · 194 Views

Niklas03

Adding to the push ups commentary: "more pronounced protraction" and also depression. Looking at your scap push ups you know what to go for in terms of protraction but in the push ups you're trying to get the last ROM by elevating the scapuale (notice how the neck is visible near the floor but disappears behind the shoulders at the top of each repetition).

Dylan Robertson

I looked back at the Push-ups and Scap Push-ups and when I protract I seem to elevate my scapulae. What exactly is depression?

Is there a picture of a 45 degree angle in Bent Hollow Body Hold? I though the thighs were supposed to be perpendicular to the ground/torso.

Niklas03
Dylan Robertson said:

I looked back at the Push-ups and Scap Push-ups and when I protract I seem to elevate my scapulae. What exactly is depression?

Is there a picture of a 45 degree angle in Bent Hollow Body Hold? I though the thighs were supposed to be perpendicular to the ground/torso.

Depression in GST context is the opposite of elevation. If you were standing up it would mean moving the shoulder blades down.