This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation One Confusion

Started by Martyn, May 11, 2015 · 4 Replies · 212 Views

Martyn

After a good read through the forum...I think i have been doing stuff which is more in the higher level.

 

I want to go back to the start...but need advice.

 

I foundation one - are you supposed to train everything? e.g train towards the front lever, planche, pistol, flag, manna , hollow back press and rope climb or do you choose only a couple?

 

   

Dylan Robertson

There are multiple splits available.

Options;

F7- Train everything in 1 Workout, twice a week

F4/F3 Split- Train 4 elements of Monday, the other three on Tuesday. Rest Wednesday. Repeat Thursday Friday what you did on Monday/Tuesday. Rest on the weekend. (this is the recommended split)

If you buy the courses, then this answer will be answered.

Wolf with one Ear

Train all.  This can be done in one session, called the F7, or split up in different days.  For example, I train FL, RC, SPL, and HBP on Monday.  Tuesday is SLS, Manna, and SL.  Repeat on Thursday and Friday.  Review the material on testing before progressing on each exercise.  

Jon Douglas

All of them :)

Not necessarily in the same workout though. See the scheduling in the course material, and discussed in many threads.

Welcome aboard :)

Dylan Robertson

I didn't release this was the course forums, if you go to the Foundation Course portal, there is a beginner intro articles that you should read. It is extremely helpful. It should answer like 80-90% of your questions on beginning.