This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

progam the stretch routine

Started by Martyn, May 11, 2015 · 1 Replies · 200 Views

Martyn

I have been doing the FSP & FSE for Chinup, Hollows, dips for upper body twice a week for 6 weeks ( going to keep this going for approx 8-12 weeks as reccomended before adding more time under tension and next level of FSP ). I also train 5x3 deadlifts with the same program along with pistols and V sits

 

Monday - dips / chins / core

Tuesday - Deadlifts /  arches / core / pistols

wed - Off

Thursday - same as Monday

Friday - Same as Tuesday

Saturday - Off

Sunday - Off

 

Anyhow I just purchased the stretch program and wish to incooperate this into my current program. Do i start on just one - e.g front split..and wait until I can do the front split before moving onto the side split...or can i do all 3 once a week?

 

Tue - ( after deadlifts and leg training ) Front split stretching

 

Thursday ( after deadlifts and leg training ) Side split stretching

 

Saturday thoradic mobilty stretching

 

I am just cautious of doing too much or not enough.

 

thanks

Jason Dupree

Do all three once a week. Your proposed structure looks good