This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS - SE3 (plank press) Help

Started by leo, May 11, 2015 · 3 Replies · 121 Views

leo

Hi there

 

I'm trying to get through pHS PE3 after mastering the previous two PEs. Its HARD!

 

I am completely stuck and definately could do with a hand about whats missing to get me there. I keep trying but they all seem to be ending out this way.

 

ANY help will be AWESOME!!

 

Thanks 

 

Awesssss

Hello!

 

I am a noob first of all, so please don't take my comment as something that represents the gymnasticbodies and the team here.

 

In this exercise, I found that it was also hard to go backwards at knee height. Then I stopped doing it, and while life went on, I got better in my manna work. I revisited this exercise, and could do many reps easily (at knee height).

 

To put it simply, you need to work on compression.

Alessandro Mainente

Can I see the previous elements? especially the mobility?

Mats Trane
leo said:

Hi there

 

I'm trying to get through pHS PE3 after mastering the previous two PEs. Its HARD!

 

I am completely stuck and definately could do with a hand about whats missing to get me there. I keep trying but they all seem to be ending out this way.

 

ANY help will be AWESOME!!

 

Thanks 

 

Are you engaging your abs as you pull back your legs?

2 things, press down hard with your shoulders and at the same time pull your legs through with your abs.

You want to make legs weightless by compressing/sucking them up them towards your abs.