This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/SE1>iM form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, May 11, 2015 · 4 Replies · 145 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

hi all!

In a few days I'm going to start working on specific elements for Manna. So excited! :)

Yesterday I had the time to record me while trying to perform the first mobility element, Seated Pike Lift MN/SE1>iM.  I guess I will work on it for several weeks, since strenght elements looks very tough!

 

here's my form:

How do you find it?

Thanks to all!

 

Mats Trane

looks good, make sure your whole palm of your hand is down on the floor. 

This is a very beneficial exercise for compression, as you get better move your hands forward a bit and you will immediately feel a great difference.

Alessandro Mainente

Little trick I'm using with my kids: put the entire palm on the floor, then lift the fingers from the floor. in this way it is impossible use any form of compensation. lifting the fingers decreases the upperbody/legs angle.

Awesssss

Would there be any benefits of performing these weighted? Ankle weights or holding a plate between the foot.

Alessandro Mainente

For beginners nope, abs, hips flexor and adductors are for the most LF and they tend to respond better to increase the reps or generally the TUT. another solution is doing it with elbows touching the floor. I can do it but with the second reps...cramps start!