This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5 Planche Lean Mastery Check

Started by Andre737, May 10, 2015 · 4 Replies · 275 Views

Andre737

Hey guys,

 

here is the latest form of my Planche Lean.I thought I already got it a while ago, but I didn´t have straight legs and I was also piking when I was increasing my lean.

What do you think about my form?

 

Thanks!

post-6813-0-41643700-1431263539_thumb.jp

post-6813-0-11951000-1431263550_thumb.jp

post-6813-0-60959000-1431263560_thumb.jp

post-6813-0-11993000-1431263571_thumb.jp

Alessandro Mainente

A little more lean, good way to check the level of leaning. I did the same approach, bands over the hip and then i lean until is possible to see the band in between the arms.

Andre737

Thanks for your input!

So I will work on increasing my lean.

What a demanding element!!

Andre737

I reduced the set time to 5x20sec and increased the lean.I can hold this form stable and feel comfortable the first 3 sets.Is that lean now good?

post-6813-0-79589800-1431792488_thumb.jp

Jon Douglas

Good work :)