This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC PE1 Form Check!

Started by Korolev, May 9, 2015 · 2 Replies · 81 Views

Korolev

Hey guys,

 

I'm relatively new and decided to get some videos going to make sure that I'm not all messed up.  Nip any mistakes in the bud now before it's too late.

Thank you in advance for your advice. I have 2 more videos that will be posted subsequently.

Thanks,

Josh

 

RC/PE1 9 May

https://youtu.be/w9Pud0aSjNQ

 

Jason Dupree

Make sure you don't pull the elbows down, they should be shoulder height. Also, you are kind of raising and lowering your hips as you pull. You want to coordinate so it is a strict hinge only. To me it feels like my hips drop as I pull, though they don't actually move. These two problems are related.

Korolev

Thank you for all the input on this one.  

Initially looking at the move it doesn't seem like it should be as challenging as it actually is.  I really appreciate the advice.  I'm looking forward to applying it all this week.