This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 form check

Started by geoguy, May 9, 2015 · 4 Replies · 68 Views

geoguy

I have this at mastery with burning abs and a hard time to bring in air, but I'm not sure about my form. I tweaked it the last two times I hit week eleven but thought my fo was bad, so hopefully this third time is the charm. Thanks :)

Pafke

No video. <_<

geoguy

Ahh yes, you have to attach the file after choosing it. Deceptive for us dummies ;-)

post-17004-0-92457500-1431203238_thumb.j

Pafke

From this angle i think that you need curve you back a bit more so that just lower back touch the flor.

Cole Dano

I think it's OK Paf, but it can be tricky to tell.

 

It easy to do a self-check just try and slide a finger in under your lower back, if it goes then you've lost your hollow.