Hi im working on the chest roll to headstand variation of the MPPr movements, and i dont really see how its possible to start from an arched front support and rolling to a headstand. I cant even get close unless i kick up my legs/feet...
MPPr chest roll - Headstand
Started by Samuel Carr, August 19, 2009 · 3 Replies · 2,206 Views
You can try it from a knee position (there was a video of a forum member who did it that way, i can't remember who), standing but on knees (like an L) and then roll from this position. This give you more momentum so you can start to work and feel the movement. At first using lots of momentum is fine and you'll find everytime you can control more and more the movement, and do it from a cobra position.
I remember that video. It was performed by Demus.
Yes i thought it was Demus, i did a quick research over his youtube channel but i didn't see it. I'm pretty sure it was him but may be the video is not available or i simply didn't see it.