This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE 5 planche lean form check

Started by old dude_1969, May 9, 2015 · 2 Replies · 114 Views

old dude_1969

Hello,  I just wanted a quick form check before I develop any bad habits.  I have honestly mastered the previous elements and I feel ready to start the planche lean.  Any comments are greatly appreciated:

https://youtu.be/d2WcJYFJv_E

Ben G

I haven't made it to this yet so I'm not the best to comment on form, but it looks like you might need a bit more lean. 

 

I've been stuck on HBP:PE3 for a while and am curious if the planche lean might help me break through. How is your form and progress on HBP:PE3?

 

Edit - Zach posted while I was typing, disregard my form comment. :)

old dude_1969

Zach, Thank you I will implement exactly what you have recommended! I really want this to be excellent before moving to the next element.

Ben,

I'm hopeful that working on these together will have a synergistic effect. I'm not brave enough to post my HBP form yet. I think these are two very important exercises to truly master for the upcoming work we have ahead of us!

Enjoying the journey!!