Post your numbers.
1. Pushups
2. Pullups
3. Chinups
Also what is a good number to have on each?
Mine are:
1. 30
2. 11
3. 16
I've not measured them for a long time ago though so they're probably changed.
Started by irongymnast, August 19, 2009 · 7 Replies · 2,773 Views
Post your numbers.
1. Pushups
2. Pullups
3. Chinups
Also what is a good number to have on each?
Mine are:
1. 30
2. 11
3. 16
I've not measured them for a long time ago though so they're probably changed.
From my experience, once you can do more than 10-15 of each you should move on to harder progressions.
I basically don't do any of these exercises anymore but last time I checked I got:
1. 40-50 pushups
2. No clue (probably similar to below)
3. 20-25 chins deadhang
Once you get strong enough chins/pulls dont really matter... just switch it up once in a while to get the benefit of both.
sweet, I can beat you at pushups, Steve. Neener-neener-nee-ner! ![]()
1. 50-75, something like that.
2. under 15 maybe
3. over 15 maybe
What are some harder progressions of each?
irongymnast said:What are some harder progressions of each?
Did you read the book?
I'm waiting for it to be delivered! Thanks, I'll look them up once I get it.
1. ?? prolly around 60
2. 37 strict
3. 40+ on a good day
1. 60- 100
2. No idea, id say 25+ full at least
3. Same as #2