Hello!
Could someone please judge my form on the straddle ups?
Also, would ROM be sufficient for mastery?
Thanks in advance!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Stephan, May 8, 2015 · 2 Replies · 106 Views
Hello!
Could someone please judge my form on the straddle ups?
Also, would ROM be sufficient for mastery?
Thanks in advance!
If you see the course video your legs suppose to be together in the floor and as you go up they straddled in the air.
I will go for a bit more of rom and therefore compression, you'll need it in the future. Still, your form is good. Also, try to emulate all your reps with the same form.
Cheers!
Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't notice it.
Alright, I will work for a little more consistency on the reps, thanks for the feedback!