So all the other topics do seem to be a bit old, and I bumped one that hasn't gotten anywhere.
So just starting this.
Anyone in LA that does the GB Program?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Bret Kennedy, May 8, 2015 · 2 Replies · 580 Views
So all the other topics do seem to be a bit old, and I bumped one that hasn't gotten anywhere.
So just starting this.
Anyone in LA that does the GB Program?
I know a handful of people that do it at TeamCrossFitAcademy in Monrovia. Not exactly LA but they were easy to pick out since how often do you see people doing GB/Foundations exercises frequently looking at their phones?
Just joined the foundation. I live in Sta Monica and usually go on saturdays to Muscle Beach to do some rings and bar fun ![]()