Hi! I have a question, how can I fix my crooked back handspring? Whenever I sit, I always get crooked but I don't really feel myself going to the side. My head tilts but I also don't feel it going sideways. My stronger arm lands earlier than my other arm and it bothers me. It became a muscle memory and it's like I forgot what's the feeling of getting backwards, Is it possible to relearn the move? I can't proceed on learning harder skills because I can't get my BHS. It makes me depressed. Please help me! I am new to this community and I joined here because I know that here is where I can seek help from experienced coaches and professionals.
Here is a link to my videos so you can see my BHSs https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEQrL7mnSPenUqdwFXKe2yw/
These videos are where I got lucky. But when I throw a BHS regulary, It's actually worse. Please help