This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE2+iM Form Check #2 + Shoulder Clicking/Noise Sound

Started by HB_Ron, May 6, 2015 · 0 Replies · 67 Views

HB_Ron

First attempts of SL/PE2, obviously not the best form yet

 

I have a few questions regarding SL/PE2:

1. Was I twisting my torso too much compared to the demo video?

2. I sometimes have some shoulder noise during the twist-that's why you might see me sometimes move my feet. Do I need to move my shoulder a bit back from my elbow so that the shoulder won't be directly vertical with the elbow? I also have this kind of clicking in my left shoulder when I attempt 'Scapula Retraction/Pulls' on a pull up bar. How can I fix this?

3. I tried not to use the elbow too much and focus that the twist would come from the trunk. Should I retract the shoulder then?

 

Btw, how's the iM?

Thanks a lot :)