Although my form looks good to me. I still have to 'kick up' for this routine. I'm guessing that is not acceptable. I will be working on it.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by kingzlo, May 4, 2015 · 2 Replies · 78 Views
Although my form looks good to me. I still have to 'kick up' for this routine. I'm guessing that is not acceptable. I will be working on it.
Again here the HeS is ok, other than the kick up.
However the iM is another story.
Let's go back to PE1>iM and show us that.
Cole Dano said:Again here the HeS is ok, other than the kick up.
However the iM is another story.
Let's go back to PE1>iM and show us that.
Hey Cole, Isn't that iM the same as PE3>iM, only static for 10 seconds. As you mentioned in another Handstand Form check, I understand that I have to have a more narrow grip (shoulder width apart). I cut the center pads so the plate can be in the center and I will execute in that sense of narrow grip. Both videos (static iM and dynamic) will be posted soon.