This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

042815 WARMUP HSPE2 headstand And Mobility - 2nd Round

Started by kingzlo, May 4, 2015 · 3 Replies · 119 Views

kingzlo

Why I say this is a warmup? I'm on HS/PE4 now, so I do 2 sets of this and 2 sets of HS/PE3 (videos posted in a few mins).  Hows my form?  

 

And for the mobility, my left hand is fatigued somewhat from another routine (overExtended the workout) so my left hand looks like its hanging.

 

Cole Dano

The HeS looks good. Could work a bit more on keeping tight, and pointing toes.

 

Your hands are far too wide on the mobility, You'll want to work your hands closer unit they are shoulder width apart.

kingzlo

Thanks Cole, I will keep your input in mind for next go round.

Alessandro Mainente

Also you are pushing your chest and the butt out. this is a compensation . you need to avoid it, so decrease substantially the weight.