Finally mastered PE1 and today's going to be my first attempts at Elbow Side Plank Twists ![]()
Would greatly appreciate any feedback on my form ![]()
P.s I know I pike in the hips..I have no idea how to fix this
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HB_Ron, May 4, 2015 · 3 Replies · 101 Views
Finally mastered PE1 and today's going to be my first attempts at Elbow Side Plank Twists ![]()
Would greatly appreciate any feedback on my form ![]()
P.s I know I pike in the hips..I have no idea how to fix this
To fix the pike you need to see if:
-feet are placed far from from shoulders so that the body is extended at the beginning, if not you will pike
-glutes are not squeezed and of course you will pike the position. hold the contraction on the glutes makes the torque more efficient
Just another point, when you shift sides you have your upper foot in front instead of the lower foot.
Alessandro Mainente said:To fix the pike you need to see if:
-feet are placed far from from shoulders so that the body is extended at the beginning, if not you will pike
-glutes are not squeezed and of course you will pike the position. hold the contraction on the glutes makes the torque more efficient
Thank you man!!
Wow I can't believe I forgot squeezing the glutes
Those two focus points really did the trick.
Richard Sassoon said:Just another point, when you shift sides you have your upper foot in front instead of the lower foot.
Thanks Richard! It was confusing a little in the first attempts ![]()