This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE2 form check

Started by Richard Sassoon, May 3, 2015 · 2 Replies · 100 Views

Richard Sassoon

I've been on this one for 5 months now and I feel it has improved, but I need some experienced eyes to really judge it :)

 

Alessandro Mainente

Not bad, you need to work for more compression, not too much, some more cm.

As a goal you can try to lift the upper body until your nose is above the pelvic region.

 

post-1151-0-96989900-1430657010_thumb.pn

 

 

 

Richard Sassoon

Thanks a lot for your input Alessandro! Those stick figures are amazing :)

I will keep on working these for the foreseaable future, specially focusing on my hip flexor strength which I feel it's the main problem... Therefore I'm also holding the position for a while after the last rep. I also have been doing straddle leg lifts.. it seems to be helping, albeit slowly.