This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE1 form check

Started by Jason Dupree, May 2, 2015 · 1 Replies · 74 Views

Jason Dupree

Hey, wanted to see if anyone saw anything here that I'm missing. My compression is terrible, it took me over a year to get to what you see in the video. I think at this point it's just a matter of just keep going, but I want to make sure everything is right. I can't actively touch my chest and legs together, the only time there is contact is when I pull them in with my arms. Reps don't count unless chest touches leg, correct? I started getting into position with a squat with chest to knees to feel the right activation.

MN-PE1: https://youtu.be/zwctysSn2uM

Jason Dupree

Good thing I did a form check. I'll move on to building up volume then. Thanks Zach.