This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Traveling over the summer

Started by Joshua Slocum, May 1, 2015 · 2 Replies · 21 Views

Joshua Slocum

Hi, guys. Just a quick heads-up: I will be spending most of the summer travelling, and so I won't be around the forum very much June-August. 

 

 

My itinerary is looking something like this:

 

- Florida for scuba diving/family vacation

- In New Hampshire for a week with family

- Iceland for a week

- GB Seminar

- Camping in Vermont for a week

- Backpacking around Southeast-Asia for a month - hopefully dropping in to BodyTree in Singapore to say hi.

- Road-tripping across the US for two weeks

- Hang around San Francisco for a week

- Burning Man

 

Should be fun! 

 

 

Joshua Slocum

Hey, guys, I'm back! It was a great summer, full of wonderful experiences. It didn't play out exactly the way I'd planned, but it was still more or less the itinerary I originally posted. I'm excited to be able to work out regularly again and see how things are going on the forums.

Jon Douglas

Welcome back my man! Hope it was still a glorious trip.