Hi all!
Regarding the mobility elements Bench Pike Hang and Bench Pike Squat MN/PE7>im MN/PE8>iM, is it mandatory to use plates just like in the video demonstration, or could I use a barbell as well?
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, May 1, 2015 · 2 Replies · 96 Views
Hi all!
Regarding the mobility elements Bench Pike Hang and Bench Pike Squat MN/PE7>im MN/PE8>iM, is it mandatory to use plates just like in the video demonstration, or could I use a barbell as well?
Thank you!
i think you can use big battle, filled with water if you want
As long as you have the correct range of motion and some weight, it doesn't matter what you use. I have a lot of trouble getting my fingers under a plate to pick it up, so I prefer the longer lever of a barbell.