This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Diamond (Hand Placement) Bridge

Started by chuchodani, April 30, 2015 · 4 Replies · 178 Views

chuchodani

Hi everyone ! I want to work through a Diamond Bridge, and I was wondering what are the prerequisites and if follow the same procedure indicated for Bridges FL/SE5 in foundation is a good idea ( I mean, "first straight arms, then chest pressed forward, etc). Thanks

 

Cole Dano

I'd like to see you tighten up the leg side of your bridge before going further.

chuchodani
Cole Dano said:

I'd like to see you tighten up the leg side of your bridge before going further.

OK, so, if I understand correctly, First I get my legs straight and then I start to lean onto my shoulders ?

Cole Dano

To some extent they are the same thing, the straightening the legs pushes your chest. But in your case, you also need to work on the angle of your legs, notice how much your feet are turned to the sides.

 

So start to work on squaring up your legs more. Thighs/feet  parallel at first, then eventually together.

chuchodani

Thanks Cole ! I can clearly see what you're referring to. I'm going to work on fix those points.