This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Detroit (Birmingham) Michigan

Started by Nick_Ebner, April 27, 2015 · 3 Replies · 1,082 Views

Nick_Ebner

Does anyone know of any coaches around Birmingham outside Of Detroit?

Ian Barth

Hey Nick,

 

No coaches around here that I'm aware of. Up the road from you in Bloomfield myself and a small group of twenty-somethings do Foundation at a Crossfit gym. But man, I would be so very happy to have a GST coach look at the things I'm stuck on.

 

Happy Training,

Ian

Lonnie Freiburger

Hey, I'm a new foundation guy that trains in sterling heights, warren, royal oak, and rochester.  No coaches that I know of but the Flip Spot in Rochester is helping me. They have adult gymnastics classes and open gym.  I have my hand stand, front flip, and some tumbling down from them.

Jimi Radcliff

I am new to GST and Gymnastics in general, located in Clinton Township. Thanks for the heads up on Flip Spot. I have been looking for a place I can go once I get further into this training.