This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Heels together? Okay. Pain is Normal?

Started by Hanlim Lee, April 27, 2015 · 1 Replies · 174 Views

Hanlim Lee

I found many good tips thanks to Murray's post about 'heels together'

 

But is it normal to have pain in achilles tendon?

 

I want to know whether it is common for stiff people at first or some kind of pain that should be avoided.

 

I can't tell exact part whether it is bone, tendon or muscle, but it feels annoying.

 

 

I had this pain when I did MN/PE3-iM Pike Lean.

 

I sure did put my heels together and lean pretty good,

 

and put some more weight on my right foot because I have some imbalance issues.

 

it is normally fine but when I point my foot out, a bit annoying in achilles part.

 

I had this last thursday, so it' already been four days. 

Cole Dano

No this is not something you want to have happening. As with most of this stuff, the practical advice is to back off enough to be pain free.