Hi everybody!
I just completed block 3 of MN/PE1 but I'm not sure if I should go on with PE2.
I honestly believe my knees should get closer to my chest but I'm not sure why I can't: is it my lower abs still too week? Am I working it with my hip flexors?
Anyway this is the video of my 5th set of 15 reps:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3_YTPQroByVcmY1V2oyWThDYjA/view?usp=sharing
I'm sorry I still don't have a Youtube channel I can use to post a video but I uploaded it on my Google Drive and gave access to anybody has the link so you should be able to see it. Let me know if it works, thank you in advance!
PS: this is a backup link for the video in case the BCC code doesn't work. Should I repeat block 3?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
MN/PE1 form check please
Started by Stefano Olla, April 27, 2015 · 4 Replies · 67 Views
You need to point your toes, and fix the angle between calves and thighs. If you watch the course video, you can see that the angle of the athlete in his lower body is different from yours.
Omg yeah I see, I never noticed that…! Thanks ![]()
So I guess I should care more about that angle than trying to pull my knees more to my chest? Or should I fix that too?
You need to fix both, but I think that if you fix the angle, then your legs will be nearer to your chest.
Got it, thanks again!