How does my form look on these? I've tried to go lower in angle on the incline of my row, however with there being a wall behind me.
On the im, the camera angle isn't the best, but based on how it looks. What are people's thoughts?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, April 25, 2015 · 3 Replies · 68 Views
How does my form look on these? I've tried to go lower in angle on the incline of my row, however with there being a wall behind me.
On the im, the camera angle isn't the best, but based on how it looks. What are people's thoughts?
Zach, does your like mean you approve of my form and that I am correct in thinking it sufficient of mastery? Or simply you liked my word choice in detailing the circumstances for my filming? Haha
Both videos look good !
Phew! Posting these videos is always a nerve-wracking affair for me. The confidence wrought from achieving the mastery sets x reps to then only have one's ego knocked down by "....this" or "...that" not being good enough is certainly a humbling and character-building experience. lol. Am I the only one who feels this way?...
Good to know though, that progress is being had. I value the day when the progressions I work on across the board are more high intensity, low volume rather than low intensity, high volume. Slow and steady.