This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE4 Speed skater squat (and iM) form check

Started by MattiasF, April 25, 2015 · 2 Replies · 139 Views

MattiasF

I'd be happy for any feedback. I have been on this element for some time now thinking I would move on when I could fully control the movement from top to bottom, but I don't seem to make any progress on the last 10 cm from the ground unless I lean heavily forward. Any tips would be immensely helpful.

Also added the iM to check if the lean is sufficient, one of my favorite iMs so far.

https://youtu.be/CtziOlaDe8M

https://youtu.be/cGdsgNpYJzw

Cheers!

MattiasF

Thanks, that makes very much sense now that you mention it. I immediately got better control. Is something like this acceptable, I tried to lean so that weight was distributed uniformly on the supporting foot.

Cole Dano

That looks much better.