I'm loving this routine for it is putting the burn on my side obliques. How's my form? I personally noticed after a few sets, I leaned (rested) on my right trap muscles as I was on my right side.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by kingzlo, April 24, 2015 · 4 Replies · 89 Views
I'm loving this routine for it is putting the burn on my side obliques. How's my form? I personally noticed after a few sets, I leaned (rested) on my right trap muscles as I was on my right side.
Your pikeing your hips and your lower back arches a bit.
Keeping your bottom foot in front of your top foot will help stabilize the hip and encourage spinal rotation.
rg8032 said:Keeping your bottom foot in front of your top foot will help stabilize the hip and encourage spinal rotation.
I thought otherwise in the beginning. Looking back at the video, your right. I'm sure that will help overall. Goes to show I should look over the video(s) more than once, and over again to make sure.
Thanks guys for your valued opinions. Very much keeping in mind as I look over and over at your words and the video.