This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

042415 straddle Hollow Body Rock ((FL/PE4) & Mobility @ Block 3

Started by kingzlo, April 24, 2015 · 1 Replies · 123 Views

kingzlo

Although I've been going through this particular routine for quite some time, I've decided to do a video of it and other routines I've been doing and starting out with.  At current, I'm doing 48 strenuous reps.  The first set, I'm able to manage all 48 reps (as you can see), but during the other sets, I'm struggling and get a brief pause in after the 20th rep, and lower reps during the other sets.  I know I'll progress eventually.  and I know that I'll be doing this at Block 3 for a few micro cycles.

 

kingzlo

Hey Zach,

 

I completely here what your saying on this one.  I'm currently at the 48rep range (Block 3).  What I plan on doing is using FL/PE3, the Straddle Hollow Body Hold, as a warm up before getting into either Block 2 of this routine or start back at Block 1.  With emphasis of starting off with the warm up (1-2 sets) in the beginning to get my body prepared for this routine.  

 

Again, thanks you very much for the input on this one.  I was telling myself why are my legs not tight, like they were when I first did this.  They were locked and loaded during Block 1 (knees locked, flexion of quads, and all).

 

No excuses, but being this was my second attempt for the week of F7 (1st week of miniCycle), maybe that was it too.  

 

trial - error - more practice.