This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

042415 Cossack Squats (SLS/PE2) & Mobility Twisting Squats

Started by kingzlo, April 24, 2015 · 1 Replies · 93 Views

kingzlo

I've been doing this routine for quite some time and although I've mastered the Cossack Squats, the mobility side of it was something else where I have to stay on Block 3 for a while.  It would seem I'm getting a better hand of Twisting Squats though.  I noticed is it best to start from the top, cross my legs and sit in that position to warm up the knees (in a way) to get them active from the start. 

 

kingzlo

Hey Zack, As I'm gaining the "flexibility", I'm keeping your words in mind in both scenerios.  Although for now I noticed with my left knee, as I start off with the iM, how it gets a better start from the top going into it (not as the starting of the set, but to get into the position of the Twisting Squats).  As if I need to warm it up or something.  The other sets get easier for my legs will be warm in that sense.  I know eventually I'll be able to get up from it from the bottom without having to warm up eventually, but for now...

 

Thinking again with the iM, I will start off on the other side, right side, and start from there.