Although this is a warm up for SLS/PE2, I had trouble with this a while back before mastering it. This may look sloppy, just another reason why I've incorporated it into my leg workout routine as a warm up.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by kingzlo, April 24, 2015 · 5 Replies · 147 Views
Although this is a warm up for SLS/PE2, I had trouble with this a while back before mastering it. This may look sloppy, just another reason why I've incorporated it into my leg workout routine as a warm up.
Take your shoes and socks off.
Those shoes look like the have a pretty good heel rise on them. Any extra height on your heel is going to make it that much more difficult to get your weight over your feet.
Ryan Reynolds said:Take your shoes and socks off.
Those shoes look like the have a pretty good heel rise on them. Any extra height on your heel is going to make it that much more difficult to get your weight over your feet.
Ah yes, that is how I actually went through the mastery before. How did I forget that... unBelievable. Thank you very much for the reminder. I guess cause the floor is kind of cold, especially since the winter past and/or since I'm doing F7 (all of the routines combined), I decided to wear shoes. At the time I did F3+Handstands, on a split routine, I would wear my sandals and take them off during the workout. Thanks again Ryan.
Monday's workout routine of Warming up the Legs w/ Deck Squats. This time 'no shoes'. Again, thanks for the reminder Ryan.
I'm still working on this myself but looks really good to me.
brown.3794 said:I'm still working on this myself but looks really good to me.
Thanks brown.3794. You say your still working on this... What helped me on this, for I was struggling at first, was to use an elevated platform at first (received info from doing research at that time).