This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Programming Question

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, April 23, 2015 · 2 Replies · 189 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

So I've started doing F7 1 day integrated a few weeks back and as of this week Wednesday, I'm feeling restless. I do F7 Monday and Friday, FSs on Tuesday, H1 and MSs on Wednesday and TBs on Thursday. I'm debating throwing in a HIIT session but not sure the best day to do it. In terms of soreness and recovery, I'm recovering fine and not really sore or inhibited in mobility the days after (so long as my nights before F7 aren't involving alcohol). So I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience or anecdotal information that could inform my thinking on programming for things outside of Gymnastic Bodies. It's been my experience that these forums are rather well-sourced with knowledgeable folks so thought it a good starting point.

 

Thanks,

Danny

brown.3794

You can always workout on your stretch series days as far as I know. Maybe picking up a fun physical activity would be good. Like a sport or bike riding, jogging,ect.

Cole Dano

I'm not quite sure exactly what you're asking, but if you're doing F7 2x / week there is no problem doing something on some of the other 5 days of the week.

 

The main thing to watch out for is how it affects your F7, if you do something all 5 'off days' there is going to be an impact, one or two of them, not so much.