Is form good for mastery? It'll take some time to get used to breathing correctly during this PE.
Video captured from a Low Angle:
Higher Angles:
Thanks! ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HB_Ron, April 21, 2015 · 4 Replies · 111 Views
Is form good for mastery? It'll take some time to get used to breathing correctly during this PE.
Video captured from a Low Angle:
Higher Angles:
Thanks! ![]()
Sometimes you lean just barely forward, as if you are moving towards the PPP. It's very slight. That will not stop you from mastery, but it just makes it harder.
Focus on holding the scapular depression all the time.
Jason Dupree said:Sometimes you lean just barely forward, as if you are moving towards the PPP. It's very slight. That will not stop you from mastery, but it just makes it harder.
I agree with you. I'm not sure how to depress scapula and prevent what you said from happening.
Alessandro Mainente said:Focus on holding the scapular depression all the time.
You are very sharp.
I was trying to decrease scapula depression because it felt like I were doing HBP/PE3. In some other videos/attempts from last week, my shoulders were a lot over my wrists..
Try holding a regular straight arm plank, and practice elevating and depressing in that position while fully protracted. Feel your Lats fire while depressing