This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HS-PE7 form check
Started by Jed Thibodeau, April 21, 2015 · 8 Replies · 142 Views
I'm about to post a form check on that one soon as well, but I think I can comment on it ![]()
It seems your elbows are not completely locked and you keep moving your hips too much. It would be also useful to have a side view to properly check your alignment.
Thanks, Richard.
I agree with you about the non-lock elbows. I'm pushing up and trying to lock the elbows as hard as possible, but they don't want to lock.
Post yours, it'd be great to see.
It is possible to see your IM5?
Here's a dislocate with a broom stick... http://www.screencast.com/t/qbAO6NznHv
I was supposing the correct problem, your dislocates are insufficient.
First, the wood bar alone it is not enough to promote active shoulders flexibility. A good weight is at least 7-8 kg.
Second, the distance in between your hands should be at least 1.5 shoulders distance.
all of them must be developed progressively.
Jed Thibodeau said:Thanks, Richard.
I agree with you about the non-lock elbows. I'm pushing up and trying to lock the elbows as hard as possible, but they don't want to lock.
Post yours, it'd be great to see.
I'll try to get a better side view for it, the video I have now is not so good and I can already see some arch in my back anyway, and some hip movement... my elbows are good but I need better ppt...
Alex, would you say that insufficient active shoulders flexibility would cause the back to arch, to make the position easier?
Thanks, Alessandro! I'll go back and work on weighted dislocates. 1.5 shoulder distance is impossible at this time. Are there other progressions that help shoulder flexibility?
the 1.5 grip should be achieved progressively, cm by cm.