This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hamptons, Long Island NY

Started by bgoods, April 20, 2015 · 4 Replies · 763 Views

bgoods

any fellow GB athletes in or near the Hamptons (or in nyc area and perhaps visiting the Hamptons), interested in an informal GB/GST training group, give me a shout. we are a small home based garage gym in Sag Harbor NY,

 

GB is my main focus for my own training. i've been following the gb site and program since the original BTGB books and CD's, I am a enthusiast and ardent proponent of the program. I attended the Level 1 Seminar with Coach Sommers and Orench and crew in Rhode Island last fall. I  am working on Foundations, HS, and now Stretch series. I am making slow but steady progress; i've got a decent amount of strength, but seriously challenged with mobility

 

We've got stall bars, rings, pull-up bars, parallettes, pretty much everything you need for most GB work.

 

I train off and on with some other gymnasts and parkour/street workout/bodyweight guys, but I am for the most part training GB solo; it would be great to have other to people to train with.

staw hat

Hi! I see that this was posted sometime ago but are you still looking for people to work out with? I am on Long Island, I live around Huntington.

Patrick Costello 252690

Hi Alex I also live in Huntington. Where do you train?

Alex Aronis

Hey man! I moved to Astoria but We can still meet up and train once in a while. 

In Huntington i trained in my back yard. Here in Astoria there's a park with some equipment and I use the gym.

Patrick Costello 252690

Alex if you're ever in the area and planning on training please give a shout