This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE2 Form Check

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, April 19, 2015 · 6 Replies · 108 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I went to mastery again on these making extra sure of PPT and a hollow body as on a previous post someone noted my back might've been arched. Let me know how this looks. Thanks

 

Alessandro Mainente

move the body lower, the body must be inclined of 45°-60° .

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Oh really? I was wondering why they were so easy. Thanks. Guess I'll move off of ground rows yet, then. 

 

On second look, my body looks like it is between 45-60 degrees, no? I mean give or take a few degrees. I thought the intention was to serve as middle ground between hinge rows and ground rows in terms of angle of activation. So do those five degrees matter that greatly?

Alessandro Mainente

I forgot to clarify that : vertical line - 45/60°, is about 40° if you consider to start the count from the floor.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Sorry? So at the height of my incline row my body should be at 45 to 60 degrees? I'm not sure what you mean. I get the basic geometry but not in terms of what you mean relating to this move.

Alessandro Mainente

it is a different way of notation basing upon the reference point. 

if the reference is the floor: you lift the body of 30°

if the reference is an orthogonal line to the floor: you care leaning backward of 60°

we are saying the same thing. btw check that your body is like the stickman on the left

post-1151-0-86724000-1429485516_thumb.pn

Cole Dano

In other words, lean back at least 45 degrees and no more than 60 degrees.