New Books

Started by robotstrong, August 15, 2009 · 5 Replies · 2,491 Views

robotstrong

Coach,

I purchased and literally absorbed and implemented every idea and exercise from BtGB. I couldn't count how many times I've gone through the whole book. My whole training paradigm revolves around your methods. Needless to say, I can't wait for the other books in the series to arrive. Any idea yet on when the new books are coming out? Rough timeline? Also, in what order they will be unveiled?

Thanks Coach.

Jonathon

Blairbob

the next upcoming are the ones on Handstand work and Prevention/Prehabilation work.

Bob Sanders
Blairbob said:
the next upcoming are the ones on Handstand work and Prevention/Prehabilation work.

WQow that was kinda fast. How do you know?! Can't wait though! :o

irongymnast

Yeah I'm anxiously waiting for them too!

Weib

yes I cannot wait to get it too.

My handstand progression suck, and all around the tutorials are either from beginners to advance progression -

None for the weak novice who can't even get it started.

Bob Sanders

Yes me too Weib. I hope it comes out sooner than expected!